Through multi-year partnerships, we bring together nonprofit, government and business leaders to tackle systemic challenges in our community.
Our team of consultants serve as trusted advisors, and customize each project to help you meet your goals. As a nonprofit, we know the unique challenges our community faces, and how to best address them.
Strategic Business Planning
Determine your organization’s goals and map out a plan to accomplish them.
Create a comprehensive strategy to seamlessly transition your organization to new leadership.
LEARNING & LEADERSHIP
Our Learning & Leadership courses are designed to build the capacity and connectedness of nonprofit and philanthropic leaders.
These in-depth courses cover topics including leadership development, strategy and sustainability, employee engagement, conflict mitigation and more.
- Leadership Academies
- Customized Training
- Team Intensives
MISSION CAPITAL MEMBERSHIP
When you join, your whole organization gains access to invaluable benefits that help you better power your mission.
Learn alongside fellow nonprofit leaders and explore solutions to problems your organization might be facing.
Discounted Professional Development
Invest in your professional development, leveraging your strengths and identifying opportunities for growth to become a stronger leader in your organization.
Connect to a network of nonprofit professionals, board members, Mission Capital Social Venture Partners (SVP) and social sector leaders who share the vision of solving our community’s complex problems.
SOCIAL VENTURE PARTNER NETWORK
Mission Capital’s Social Venture Partner (SVP) program is a dynamic network of business leaders and entrepreneurs who care deeply about our community.
SVPs champion the work of organizations through philanthropic learning opportunities and provide direct service through their guided expertise.
Join us to:
- Create connections in the nonprofit and social venture community.
- Learn best practices and leverage your expertise.
- Support social sector leaders in Central Texas.
- At Mission Capital’s core is the ability to bring people together in ways that multiply impact. We value the opportunity to develop collaborative solutions and models to tackle our community’s challenges through a multi-sector approach.John ThornborrowBoard Chair, Mission Capital
- Mission Capital was great at helping us to move forward. They are a vital organization and I’m so glad I had the opportunity to work with them.Charlene OrrBoard Chair of Preservation Texas
- We knew where we wanted to get to, but not how to get there. Mission Capital helped us get thereCara FoxExecutive Director of the Christi Center
- Mission Capital staff have an excellent understanding of what it takes to run a nonprofit. They provide concrete strategies for nonprofits to improve programs, operations and impact.Steve ElliotExecutive Director of Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas
- Mission Capital helped us during a period of change and growth, first through their executive transitions program, then with strategic planning and board development. Our staff and board leadership are stronger because of their valuable work.Ronda RutledgeExecutive Director of the Sustainable Food Center
- With Mission Capital, we have been clued into best practices and resources that would have been hard to come by on our own.Megan BuchananFinancial Literacy Coalition