Data Institute 2018
BECOMING DATA DRIVEN
Presented by Good Measure, the 2018 Data Institute is an innovative and highly-curated one-day
learning event designed for teams of data-driven leaders from Central Texas nonprofits.
The 2018 Data Institute features:
- Keynote address by nonprofit data and evaluation expert Sam Cobbs, on building and sustaining a culture of learning.
- Distinct breakout sessions, led by nonprofit data experts from Texas and beyond, on a wide variety of data and evaluation topics.
- Format specially designed for team-based learning, with guided reflection and action planning throughout the day.
- Curated discussions to help participating nonprofits and funders understand their data-ecosystem and identify strategies for driving positive change together.
- Solutions Showcase to share innovative, game-changing approaches to long-standing data and evaluation challenges.
- Happy Hour and multiple opportunities to network with other data leaders.
- A “No Solicitation” policy to allow for more open dialogue between nonprofits and funders.