Attract, Retain and Rally Your Staff
Now more than ever, nonprofit organizations must focus on creating strong internal teams and talent if they plan to attract and retain the workforce of the future. What type of workplace experience leads to employee engagement? We’ll define the ideal workplace experience and evaluate your organization’s practices—what’s working and what isn’t—to craft your own employee engagement plan.
Space is limited to 6 organizations, so register early!
BY THE END OF THE WORKSHOP, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Develop and implement an employee engagement plan for your organization
- Explore the practices and principles needed to engage employees in their work and in your organization
- Apply these principles to your own organization—cover topics including internal communication, decision making, employee growth, staff development, and inspiring meaning and purpose in day-to-day work
- Learn the best people practices of other organizations
- Assess your current employee practices and generate new ideas using the results from a pre-session organizational assessment
- Action plan with your team to launch your employee engagement initiatives
The course is specifically designed for nonprofit teams (2-5 participants per organization). Executive directors, operations directors, HR managers, hiring or program managers and/or key staff responsible for people practices and policies within an organization are encouraged to attend. We also encourage organizations to bring staff of any level, or board members, who have an interest in their workplace culture, have been with the organization for a significant length of time, or may otherwise have insight into the organization’s culture and people practices.
THE FEE FOR THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- One day of interactive training, team discussion and real-time coaching
- Registration for up to 5 participants for your organization
- A pre-session organizational assessment that will pinpoint your organization's unique needs
- A take-away workbook for use in future planning
- A healthy lunch, as well as snacks and drinks throughout the day, to keep you energized
$645 for 2-5 participants per member organization/$795 for 2-5 participants per nonmember organization
Each organization registers through one individual, then sends other 1-4 team members (name, job title, & email) to email@example.com
Katie Popp, Senior Consultant, Learning & Leadership, Mission Capital
Katie is a workplace culture enthusiast with a passion for building effective, engaging and fun organizations that people want to be a part of. In her work at Mission Capital, she provides strategic and consulting support in the areas of education, leadership training and talent management.
Prior to joining Mission Capital, Katie spent 12 years with Great Place to Work Institute, most recently directing the firm’s Best Companies Lists program, including responsibility for the evaluation and selection of Fortune Magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. She also served as the Development Associate at Habitat for Humanity San Francisco.
Katie holds a BA in Psychology from Southwestern University and a MA in Organization Development from St. Edwards University.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please contact Mary Marcum at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-477-5955 ext. 253.
Mission Capital has a strong commitment to making our services accessible to individuals with special needs and disabilities. For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations, please contact Mary Marcum at (512) 477-5955 x253 or email@example.com. Two weeks advance notice will allow us to provide seamless access.
Mission Capital’s Learning & Leadership Offerings Refund Policy
All cancellation and refund requests must be received IN WRITING at least 2 weeks in advance of the Learning & Leadership offering. Registrants may request a refund of fees paid, minus a $50 administrative fee, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. NO REFUNDS will be processed within two weeks of the event date. Rather than requesting a refund, you may transfer your registration to another staff member, board member, or volunteer by contacting email@example.com - all transfer requests must be received at least one week prior to the event date.