The Miracle Foundation (Miracle) is seeking a seasoned development professional to oversee fundraising activities, and cultivate meaningful partnerships with Miracle’s generous individual and institutional supporters. The Development Manager will work with Miracle leadership team, managers and program staff to increase revenue by growing relationships with existing donors and creating relationships with new ones. Reporting to the Executive Vice President, this position will be a key member of our Development Team and be responsible for promoting the mission of Miracle by securing funds from corporations, foundations, and individuals, to provide support for orphaned and vulnerable children around the world.
- Implement a comprehensive annual fundraising and donor stewardship plan, consistent with the Miracle’s three-year strategic plan.
- Increase Miracle’s fundraising capacity and ensure long-term financial sustainability.
- Engage individual supporters throughout the donor cycle (research, prospect, cultivate, steward), fostering ongoing connections and partnerships.
- Partner with marketing and operations staff to plan, budget, and execute solicitation strategies, outbound marketing - direct mail, online giving, and digital engagement.
- Ensure that the donor database information is current and accurate.
- Broaden Miracle fundraising by developing approaches toward major gifts, planned giving, solicitation of corporate partners, and personal fundraising campaigns.
- Partner with Miracle’s Grant Officer to foster grant opportunities
- Monthly progress reports culminating to participation in Miracle Annual Report
- Develop a deep understanding of Miracle history and program content to ensure integrity and quality development efforts is a must.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in sales or non-profit fundraising
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience crafting proposals, stewardship plans and donor reports
- Superior knowledge of major social media platforms and donor marketing strategies
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven
- Clear, precise and compelling presentation and communication skills
- Able to effectively prospect and cultivate potential donors; minimum 5 face calls per week
- Ability to successfully execute multiple, simultaneous projects with quality results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Google Suite Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce CRM
Are you ambitious, innovative and driven? Do your skills exceed our requirements? Then we want to hear from you.
Full time - exempt, salary plus benefits package.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary history to Jobs@MiracleFoundation.org.
Miracle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For additional information, please visit our website at www.miraclefoundation.org. Miracle Foundation Founded on Mother’s Day 2000, Miracle Foundation brings life-changing care to orphaned and vulnerable children worldwide. We are an Austin-based nonprofit impacting the lives of children in Africa, India, Mexico and Sri Lanka and are now working to help kids in the United States’ foster care system by leveraging technology to bring solutions to complex issues. We stand for children everywhere. We believe in a future where every child grows up in a permanent family. We believe in a world that no longer needs institutional care, where every child feels a sense of belonging. And we believe we can get every abandoned child into a loving family in our lifetime. If you want to part of movement that repairs the world with people who deeply care about their work… be a Miracle Maker and join our team.
Miracle Foundation has received the highest rating possible on charity watchdogs Charity Navigator, Guidestar and GreatNonprofits